Friday, December 7, 2012

Just for the Sake of Blogging...



Hello Dahhhhlings -

I really, truly, honestly, sincerely can’t believe this year is almost over.

However, if the Mayans were right and it’s all ‘sh*tsville’ for us in 14 days, well, then at least I’ll be able to say I went down in a blaze of glory!

I’ve spent this last year back in school working towards an actual Bachelor’s degree, but that’s not all. I've been down to Miami a couple times, met some AMAZING new friends, and worked on some really cool projects. And just yesterday, I found out I’m in consideration for an internship at the Cannes Film Festival 2013 (suck Mayans – I deserve this!!!)

I also found out last week that I earned a coveted Course Director’s Award for my class last term! Sorry to brag so much, but it’s just been a cool month.

Don’t worry – there are still plenty of little life circumstances handing my a$$ to me on a daily basis to keep me humble - like my friend accidentally tracking dogSh*t into my house while helping me move! For the moment, however, I just really want to bask in these few recent rays of sunshine.

Also – I just wanted to share my latest fun project. It’s called IndieMinute. It’s pretty much all there in the name. It consists of 60 seconds of me doing a silly synopsis for an independent film.

You’ve already spent longer reading about it than you’ll spend watching the actual clip – so why not check it out?

Have I told you all lately that I <3 you? (I used to think that symbol was a mouse and it always confused me why someone would ‘mouse’ anyone…)

Peace peeps! Wish me luck on my phone interview next week (for the internship!)

Lurve ya –

Hillary J.

No comments:

Post a Comment