Thursday, May 16, 2013

Yes I CANNES Photo Blog - Day 3

It's OFFICIAL! I got my AmPav Polo and my Festival Credentials - It's kind of like unlocking an achievement that gets you into restricted parts of the game...

Six people from my mentor group were selected to intern with the prestigious London-based firm DDA Public Relations.  And here we are!

Yep - this is exactly where you think it is - outside the steps of the Palais!  Walking tour anyone?

It's the International village where all the hospitality pavilions are set up (including the American Pavilion - you know, what AmPav is short for.)  It's kind of like an Olympic Village for Filmmakers!

View from the top of the Palais.  Cool castle - right?

I'm not gonna tell distributors what to buy, but I'll be very disappointed if THIS gem doesn't make it out into the general public...

The Majestic - Home base for my Internship AND Catching Fire events! 

No comments:

Post a Comment