Friday, May 17, 2013

Yes I CANNES Photo Blog - Day Four


Even in the pouring rain, the Carlton shimmers like a jewel on the shore.  Across the street on the beach (in fully covered 'tents' of course) the party kicks into full swing for press, filmmakers and anyone else - as long as she's on the guest list!

I just might know some people working some internships for these companies at the moment.  Yes, I just might...

Look who I found in the Rush Line for Opening Night's Gatsby! It's always nice to see a friendly face in a foreign country... (With Andrew Ramos - ACTION!!!, Flashback, Random Acts of Insanity Improv Troupe - Daytona Beach)

THIS many friendly faces, however, might just be overkill!!! (With Will Phillips (Writer/Producer), Andrew Ramos (Actor), Brendan Jackson Ryan (Writer/Director/Producer) and Brian (Moral Support and GPS coordinator) - Delegation: Flashback)

Cautionary tale - This is what happens when you hand your camera to someone and ask them to take a group picture... Poor composition.  Lesson: Do not assume everyone at Cannes is a budding filmmaker - le sigh...

So - here's glimpse of ticketed guests climbing the red carpet to Gatsby in the rain AND the girl in purple is in my program.  I totally know her - I just can't remember her name...

No comments:

Post a Comment