Friday, May 24, 2013

Yes I CANNES Photo Blog - Day 11

French men passing time...

So much swag...

And not enough Euros... The shopper's dilemma at Cannes!

A warm drink and Crepe avec Nutella - bon appetit!

The gates to the rooftop theater - the Salle du Soixantieme.  Waiting for seating to start for Guillaume Canet's 70's Crime story send up Blood Ties.

At least we had some shelter from the rain!

Here's the gourmet sandwich stand where I bought my drink, my crepe and my cheese and ham panini for 9.50 euros!  Cheapest meal of the fest!

The sun tries to put in a guest appearance...

The 60th Anniversary theater on top of the Palais.

I'm wearing a really pretty dress - you just can't see it...

So I walked on a couple Red Carpets it seems.
Brie cheese with bleu cheese hybrid?  My life is now complete!

Wines from around the world - literally.  The host of this party asked all his guests to bring a favorite or sample from their home town.  Next year I'll come prepared!

View from our host's apartment - Cest bon - no?

A new friend from NYC!  The Film Festival Wine Tasting event was a wonderful place to meet amazing people!

Fireworks from the Majestic Hotel restaurant.  FINALLY - the kind of welcome I've been expecting in Cannes :D

New friends from Maryland and Florida! There may be some collaborations in the future - only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment