Monday, May 20, 2013

Yes I CANNES Photo Blog - Day 7

Another rainy day???  Must be time for some MOVIES! Saw this riveting documentary in a very exclusive screening.  Watch for an Indie Minute on this one soon!

Realized I wasn't getting enough of the gratuitous Palias pics to prove I'm actually still here...

I'm actually still here.  Obviously - this red carpet isn't ready for me.  There aren't nearly enough photographers on hand yet!

Cool little sculpture in front of the Lumiere. Someday kids'll ask, "What's all that stuff wrapped around the movie camera?" Eastman Kodak - RIP...


A busy night at the American Pavilion behind the 'Soda Stream' Counter.

Kinda just puts you in the mood for a warm cup of tea - doesn't it?

This is actually from a few days ago - but I draw your attention to the image on the lower left side.  See the guy hanging from the clock?  That little gem is from a silent Harold Lloyd film called Safety Last!

...which was being presented by the Lloyd's granddaughter Suzanne (Center) with an all new score composed and conducted by the man on the left - Carl Davis!  (He sat two seats down from me during the screening!)

At the end of the film, they showed us an even MORE digitally enhanced clip from the film that included some 3D effects!  It was VERY cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment