Saturday, May 18, 2013

Yes I CANNES Photo Blog - Day 5

Another grey day, but the view from my 8th floor room is still manifique!

Mr. Spielberg - is that you???  (I have no idea if he's even ON a yacht - let alone one of these, however, it's worth speculating - no?)

La Vegatariene at this little sidewalk cafe. 45 minutes and 14 Euros... 10 minutes to eat and pay - meh... at least it looked pretty :D

The band at this Irish Pub a couple blocks from the Palais. 

One of my 'roomies' - Maddie - a Flagler College girl!

And THESE guys again!  Strange how we keep bumping into each other :D

Another 'roomie' - Briana from Nebraska.  She's the cute chic - NOT the awkward photo bomber...

Cannes cookies!  Much less work than a real Palme d'Or and almost as sweet!

Cute cupcakes!  No euphemism intended...  (For the record - I did not eat any of these baked goods.  I stuck to the creme glacee...  )

No comments:

Post a Comment