Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Yes I CANNES Photo Blog - Day 8

Confession #1 - My camera batteries died.  Confession #2 - I wandered off a ways to find a shop that sold something as mundane as AAs.  Discovery - This adorable street with 'award winning pavement!'

American Directors in Cannes panel courtesy of American Express and Sennheiser.

Standing room only - the place was packed.  Thank you Jim Mickle, David Lassiter and James Toback! 

So many countries to make movies in!  I'd better get busy if I'm going to hit them all :)

The women of Tangerine Entertainment! Please 'Like' their Facebook Page.  Thank you Anne and Amy!

A beautiful day at The American Pavilion! We've got great 'real estate.' Thank you American Express.

It just might be time to do that Korean Project I've always wanted to do...

Crashed a panel at the Indian Pavilion too! These pavilions are GREAT!

Watched a program of beautifully made short films courtesy of Lexus and the Weinstien Corporation in a cushy screening room at the Olympia Theater.  Can't say just who - but there were some pretty impressive VIPs in the audience!

Stars on the Red Carpet! Again - can't say just who - but that's because I couldn't see them for all the press...

Street musicians.  They were great and the lady sounded like a French Dolly Parton!

No comments:

Post a Comment