Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Yes I CANNES Photo Blog - Day 9

Upon waking up with an immobile left shoulder from too much fun the night before - I 'called in dead' to my internship and decided to have a Laverie day!

That's French for laundry - I think...

In La Bocca (where the hotel is) the streets close up early - just like New Smyrna Beach, FL.  I guess it's because all the fun people are at the Film Festival down in Cannes...

But in case someone decides to have 'fun' in La Bocca, at least the Pharmacie leaves them with a safe alternative to 24-hour Walgreens ;)

Chinese take-out French style.  What can I say? When I do a night in - I do it right!

View from the balcony at night.  Still not a bad way to spend an evening.

A fellow filmmaker drew attention to the fact that I'm wearing 'many hats' at the festival. He didn't know how right he was... In addition to this photo - I'm working on an introspective blog for a little bit later...

No comments:

Post a Comment