Monday, May 13, 2013

Yes I CANNES Photo Blog - Day 1

Chocolate Lounge, Dublin, Ireland Airport - I was so exhausted after wrapping on #WavesOfGraceMovie, that I slept for most of my direct flight from MCO to Dublin, even though the plane was CRAWLING with kids under five - I blame the Mouse.  A pick-me-up was definitely in order before my connection to Nice.  Delirious with travel, I feared Chocolate Lounge was only a mirage. So I took pictures for proof of its existence!

Again, I slept almost all the way to my destination.  Fortunately I woke up in time for our descent.  Rustic architecture, lush mountains AND a sapphire coastline?  “Nice” was surely an understatement for this place.  I’d go with C’est Manifique!


The ‘suite’ I’m sharing with Briana (Nebraska,) Maddie (St. Augustine,) and Milykim (LA) is a little small.  But the view from our 8th (top) floor balcony MORE than makes up for our cramped quarters!  Besides, it’s not like we’re going to be spending much time at the hotel with our eyes open anyway…

3 comments:

  1. I'm really excited for you! (a little envy green, too) Looking forward to a video entry or two? Dave K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear all is well! I hope you have a great time and meet a lot of wonderful contacts. I look forward to reading the rest of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all! I'm meeting some great people and really enjoying this trip so far. I'll try to keep a little more coming each day :D

    ReplyDelete