Sunday, May 19, 2013

Yes I CANNES Photo Blog - Day 6

Apparently the Cannes Public Works crew also doubles at a Quidditch team...

'He's into me for everything I'm not - Accordion to you...' (Music in the air!)

Even with a storm brewing, the Mediterranean has a certain je ne sais quoi...?

This is the lovely Palais (where all the films are) from down on Vegaluna Beach (across from the Carlton!)

A chandelier in a temporary 'tent' at Vegaluna Beach overlooking a yacht.  This is just sooo Cannes!
Found some friendly Florida Faces at the FLIFF tent!  And look Chase - they're pimping your movie!  (Writer/Director Chase Conner, Less Lost)

The spirit of South Beach alive and well on the French Riviera!  (Okay - so Lauderdale isn't South Beach - but look at this photo and tell me I'm wrong!)

So I might have arrived just in time for the FLIFF/Cinequest party.  Nice spread - mais oui?

Okay ladies - forget all about 'box of wine.'  Olivier is bringing you the ultimate accessory - BAG of wine!!!

The party hit full swing much later in the evening!  Soooo...

I just HAD to hit the dance floor!  Vive la danse!

No comments:

Post a Comment